Simply Shabbilicious Magazine

I’m very excited to announce that the next issue of my magazine Simply Shabbilicious has been released.

Shabby Art Boutique-magazine

It’s a FREE magazine for all those who love…

shabby, French inspired, vintage and farmhouse.

 

I wanted to put everything I love in one place…

all the shabby, French and vintage inspired gorgeousness;

beautiful homes, inspiring creative spaces, amazing people, lovely blogs and special events.

 

So grab a cuppa, pull up a seat and enjoy your free issue of

Simply Shabbilicious

It can be downloaded HERE

 

If you like it, I hope you will help spread the word. . . through your blog or social media. . .

(I’d really appreciate it).

 

This magazine was a lot of work and I certainly couldn’t have done it on my own.

I’m so grateful to everyone who contributed. You were all amazing and so easy to work with.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

 

The next issue of Simply Shabbilicious will be out in May, so make sure you subscribe so you don’t miss it.

 

I’m sharing Simply Shabbilicious at this week’s link parties and with these friends: French Country Cottage, Blissful Whites Wednesday, The Vintage Farmhouse, 36th Avenue, Clean and Scentsible, Live Laugh Rowe, The DIY Dreamer, Tutorials, Tips & Tidbits – Stone Gable Transformation Thursday, At The Picket Fence, Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground, Nifty Thrifty Sunday.

Added March 5th: Unfortunately, iPhone and iPad users can not access Issuu magazines. Issuu is available across all other browser platforms, including android phones. Sorry iPhone and iPad users….. I hope you can access a PC to view Simply Shabbilicious.