Free shabby chic tags for you to download

I’ve had a few enquiries lately about where I get the printed tags I use on my crafty and DIY projects.

Well the truth is . . . I make them.

Shabby Art Boutique free tags

Seeing as there was some interest in my tags, I decided to make some for you to download.

I particularly like using vintage and Victorian graphics, so I have incorporated these into some craft room labels/tags.

 

Shabby Art Boutique free tags 2

 

They have been left blank so you can write on them.

Imagine how pretty these would be on the front of storage boxes in your creative space. . .

Or wrapped around glass jars containing buttons or thread.

Shabby Art Boutique free tags 1

 

The set of 4 can be downloaded here and printed off as an A4 sheet.

Printing with normal printer settings will give you a faded vintage look. . .

Or print on matt photo paper using photo printer settings for a more vivid look.

Shabby Art Boutique free tags 3

I’m sharing my FREE craft room labels/tags at this week’s link parties and with these friends: French Country Cottage, Blissful Whites Wednesday, The Vintage Farmhouse, 36th Avenue, Clean and Scentsible, Live Laugh Rowe, The DIY Dreamer, Tutorials, Tips & Tidbits – Stone Gable Transformation Thursday, At The Picket Fence, Be Inspired Friday at Common Ground, Nifty Thrifty Sunday.