Shabbilicious Friday Link Party…. on Saturday

Welcome to Shabbilicious Friday. . . I sure hope it is still Friday somewhere in the world!!

2013 Shab Friday logo

 

I apologise for the delayed party this week. I’ve been away for 4 days visiting my daughter. . . unfortunately, internet coverage was pretty spasmodic where I was staying and when I did finally get on, Blogger wouldn’t upload my post. . . uuuugghh!! Now I remember why I swapped to Windows Live ages ago.

Soooo. . . let’s get on with the Party!

This is the place we come to each week to share all that is

Shabby, French and vintage

We’d love to see your shabby transformations, decorating & DIY, vintage finds, French inspired loveliness and yummy recipes.

 

Being a holiday period last week, the usual party numbers were well down,

but there were still some great link ups. . .

The Porcelain Rose shared her beautiful vintage ‘bling’ finds of 2012

Craft Pictures 5 237

 

Simone from Fleaing France wowed us with her gorgeous photos. . . again!

fleaing france 4

 

Rosemary at Villabarnes featured her 2012 top 5 transformations. . . a must see!

villabarnes 2

 

And I love Jean’s dresser transformation at the Backyard Bungalow.

Milk-paint-trial-5-thebackyardbungalow_com_

Please feel free to grab a ‘Feature’ button if you were featured today.

Now it is your turn to show us what you’ve been up to this week.

Remember, this is a party for all things

shabby, French and vintage

PARTY RULES:

· Follow Shabby Art Boutique.

· Keep it shabby, French or vintage themed. . . and Christmas.

· Link back to the party or put the party button in your side-bar or party listing.

· Be sure to share the love and visit some of the other gorgeous links.

I can’t wait to see what you have all been up to this week. . . so let’s get inspired!!