2013 Blog Planner to download

Over the past few days I’ve been reflecting on the year that was.

I’m especially grateful for all that we have. . . and for health, happiness, friends and family. We are truly blessed!!

Shabby Art Boutique - Blog Planner 6

Rather than making New Year resolutions. . . I look at the beginning of a new year as a ‘fresh start’.

As I take down Christmas I do the big clean up and cull. . . a de-clutter of sorts.

I even enjoy filling out the New Year diaries and calendars. . . and I seem to have a few of those!

Shabby Art Boutique - Blog Planner 7

You already know I’m a huge LIST girl . . . and I’m a planner too.

I like individual planners for all my business activities. . . website, blog, markets.

This doesn’t mean I organise and plan my whole life . . . because as any mum knows, family life is often uncertain. . . especially with teenagers.

But I do use planners for time management, which is crucial for our happy work/family life balance.

Shabby Art Boutique - Blog Planner 8

This is where my Blog Planner comes in. Everything relating to my blog is in this one folder.

It doesn’t matter what you store your planner in. . . but for me, I like to be surrounded by creativity and beautiful things.

And a  pretty folder entices me to do the more mundane things associated with running a business.

Shabby Art Boutique - Blog Planner 2

I store my printable pages in clear plastic sleeves within my folder.

The largest part of my planner is the monthly calendar, blog post ideas and daily planner pages.

I use pencil for my daily planning, so I can erase when things change. . . as they often do.

Shabby Art Boutique - Blog Planner 3

I have a section for blog statics, where I can record visits, uniques, pageviews and bounces etc.

I even have a Referrers page so I can record and compare where my traffic is coming from.

I’m not religious with my stat recording, but I do find it beneficial to keep an eye on things.

Shabby Art Boutique - Blog Planner 4

There are other printable pages for advertising, guest posts and even blog swaps.

I’ve also included Action Plan sheets for daily, weekly and monthly activities. I just print these off as I need them and they come in very handy during busy times like Christmas and special events.

Shabby Art Boutique - Blog Planner 5

I’ve designed my planner to accommodate my needs and that of a growing blog.

And this year I’m sharing my Blog Planner with you too.

It comes as a PDF file in A4 format and can be printed either in its entirety or simply print off the pages that suit your needs.

Please feel free to download it from HERE.

If you’d like to spread the word, so your friends can enjoy it too. . . I’d be ever so grateful if you used my button on your blog or social media.

Shabby Art Boutique Free Blog Planner

I’m sharing my downloadable 2013 Blog Planner at this week’s link parties and with these friends: French Country Cottage, The Vintage Farmhouse, 36th Avenue, Clean and Scentsible, Live Laugh Rowe, The DIY Dreamer, Transformation Thursday, At The Picket Fence, Nifty Thrifty Sunday,  and Tutorials & Tips Link party.

 

Happy New Year

May 2013 be a year of blessings for all my shabbilicious friends.

Hugs - Kerryanne