Trimming the Tree

‘Tis the season to be jolly’ . . . and let me tell you,  I’m already pretty jolly!

Shabby Art Boutique angel

Christmas carols are playing and I’m singing for all to hear. . . albeit, I’m singing in my head and omitting a low hum when the family is home. After the first day of  Carol playing there seems to be some objection to my singing. . .

BUT. . . should you pass by my studio during the day when it is just the furry buddies and I, you’ll hear a lone caroller warbling (slightly off tune I’m told). . . amongst much merriment and tail wagging. . . and maybe even a little dancing!

And today I’ll be singing. . .

“O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!
Much pleasure thou can'st give me;
How often has the Christmas tree
Afforded me the greatest glee!
O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!
Much pleasure thou can'st give me”

. . . because I’m thrilled to be guest posting over at

Clean and Scentsible’s Trim The Tree party

 

TrimTheTreeButton225x225

Starting today, Jenn will be hosting a Trim the Tree Party featuring amazing handmade Christmas ornaments from some of her very favourite bloggers!

And I’m kicking off the party this morning with my Vintage Angel Cone. . .

ShabbyArtBoutique-AngelCone1

. .. a decoration for the tree that also doubles as a small gift holder.

You’ll have to pop over to the Trim the Tree party for the step-by-step instructions and more photos. . .

And don’t forget to keep popping back to Clean and Scentsible as Jenn will be posting handmade ornaments twice a day for the entire week.