Shabbilicious Friday Link Party

Welcome everyone to. . .

SABlink-party 

Last week we had such a variety of diverse projects and posts linked up. I love that I always discover new things, new blogs and lovely new friends through the Shabbilicious Friday link up.

Here are a few standouts for me this week. . .

The lovely Mary Alice of Chateau Chic had me at French washstand.

Then I find out it is also vintage and chippy and…. oh so perfect.

chateau chic 2

 

I was quite intrigued by Jennifer’s Hedge Apples at Decorated Chaos

I’ve never seen or heard of them here in Australia. I love how textured and interesting they look.

Decorated Chaos hedgeapples2

 

Now Halloween isn’t a big thing here in Australia, although it’s popularity is starting to grow. . . so I adore looking at all the spooky and clever decorating in blog land. Stefanie at Rose Petals & Rust decorated her booth with a Halloween and fall theme this week and it looks fantastic . . . but one thing that really caught my eye was these gorgeous vintage scales.

rose petals and rust 2

Thank you to everyone for linking up.

Please feel free to grab a ‘Feature’ button from Shabby Art Boutique if you were featured today.

 

Now lets get on with today’s party.

Remember . . . this is a party for all things

Shabby French and Vintage

SABlink-party

Here are a few guidelines to make the ‘Shabbilicious Friday’ party run smoothly:
· Be sure to link back to your original post and not your main blog address (URL).
· This is a party for shabby, French or vintage inspiration only. Businesses (Etsy, Made-It etc) are welcome to promote their product as long as it fits this genre.
· Please be courteous and remember to post my button or a link back to this party on your post, so others can join the fun. If you’d like to be featured, you must link back.

If you are new here at Shabby Art Boutique and not yet a follower, then please pop over to the side-bar and click on the ‘Shabbilicious friends who follow’ link so we can stay in touch. . . . you don’t want to miss Shabbilicious Friday each week. I'll also be featuring some of the projects on my SAB Facebook page too.
I can’t wait to see what you have all been up to this week. . . so let’s get inspired!!