Creative storage with a vintage twist. . .

We sometimes just fall into niche areas and one that kind of just found me at Shabby Art Boutique was creative storage.

Initially it was for my own studio and classroom, which is packed to the rafters with a huge variety of crafting supplies.

Some are stored neatly in labelled boxes, while others are out on display and play a vital role in inspiring myself and my students.

Then one day my students started asking for their own crafting caddies and pretty storage. . .

later on I added a few pieces to my online store. . . and from there it became. . . ‘one of my things’.

I like to change things around a bit to keep those creative juices flowing, so this was a new design that incorporated my love of vintage and sewing. . . as well as being able to use a few of those doilies which seem to have taken on their very own endangered species breeding program in my studio.

It’s a pretty 3 pocket storage hanger, which is the perfect size to hold embroidery scissors, threads, tape measures, needle books etc.

I’m always looking for new and interesting ways to remodel and make-over thrifty finds as creative storage, but there never seems to be enough to cover the demand, so very soon I will have specially made caddies available, plus lots of other beautiful storage options. Lots of new things are coming to my Crafting Supplies page at the Boutique.

I’ve got my vintage party dress and Grandma’s pearls on and I’m off to kick up my heels at these link parties. See you there!

Happy crafting ~ Kerryanne

Featured at:

freckled laundry